Friday, April 20, 2007

 

Screw the SEO

Are you just a little puzzled and wonder why your SEO is not working or just didn’t do what you thought it should. Come on SEO is simple and isn’t that hard to understand but really if you are not writing about anything that you care about, have a major compassion about or are an expert at you probably are missing the broad side of the barn. Ownership of what you are promoting is huge even as an affiliate. There are so many names that have stood the time on the internet and if you haven’t had the pleasure of meeting one of them through an email, well let me say you really are missing the turkey, three strikes and your out.

So how in the hell do people make SEO work? Huh, DE, DE,DE… You advertise. Listen you can do all the SEO you want through your ads and writing and keywords in classifieds and your blogs and what ever else but the one and only thing that makes it work is actual traffic and if you are like me you like to keep your money in your pocket and keep it there and when you put your time into something you want to see the results and you want to see positive results, right. That is why you are doing the things you are doing, right?

I have found, for me, and you may be different but not that far from what I experience is that things seem to move around in the direct response from your advertising efforts in the inexpensive advertising marketing campaigns that I run. Here is what I do in a month.
I submit my sites to search engines, I submit proven classified ads where ever I can for free and I find them by searching Google, I have my websites in all my signature files on my email and forums, When I leave a comment on a site I make sure I leave my back link to my site(s), I use auto surf sites to get cheap traffic and have found to get 35% unique hits while I sleep, I use manual traffic exchanges to get 80% unique hits to my site.

The next thing I am working on is article writing and submitting manually using other people’s sites to create traffic, but that will be only if they publish it on their site, so your article has to have good content so that the person publishing it to their Ezine feels it will benefit their subscribers.

I will say that the above works if you do it consistently and as often as you can. When you combine your writing with SEO, posting in your Web2.0 sites, Blog(s), Forums and Comments of other peoples sites you will create the constant consistent traffic that will build a business that you will be proud to own and operate.

By combining all these things above, SEO works because SEO works on popularity in the free traffic world or should I say the Google World.

Keep it real,

Scott Kelley

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?